As the year comes to a close there are many goals that I would like to do and complete, and although most are to save or to enjoy life more, giving myself goals is always a fun thing to do.
So here are my Goals for 2018.
1. To put my phone down more and experience more of the moments and memories.
2. To give myself more self care, as the last year has been quite hard, I will hopefully give myself some more self care and give myself a break.
3. To travel more, I would really like to travel to more places and spend some more time experiencing the world we have.
4. To save money and keep it that way. 2018, I know is going to bring more money that is going to have to be spent, so if I can reign in my spending and start to save more, this should hopefully help.
5. To blog more and create more from this outlet and make this blog more of a outlet to share.
6. To learn that it is okay not to feel okay 100% of the time. I am always quite hard on myself to alway be okay and perfect 100% of the time, but I know deep down this is near on impossible and I run myself into the ground. Hopefully 2018 will be the year that I am able to slow down and learn that it is okay to not feel perfect 100% of the time.
Do you have any goals for 2018? Have you got any plans for what you want your 2018 to be like?
I hope you all have a great New Years Eve whether it’s going out or staying in.
From Me to You, Happy New Year, I hope you have a great 2018.