I love Christmas!!!
And I love making Gift Guides. Christmas for me is one of my most favourite times of year when family gets together and we spend time together, eating our weight in food, and watching every Christmas movie under the sun.
So here goes the 2017 Christmas Gift Guide
1. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Fragrance £45-90 Link Here. I absolutely love this fragrance, it smells define, usually a spring and floral scent, it smells oh so good. I was bought this by Ben as a graduation present. A must have on mine.
2. Oliver Bonas Travel Jewellery Box £26 Link Here . I mainly love this item for the colour and when I travel it seems such a good idea. A good price and super cute for any lover of jewellery who needs somewhere to put her best jewels.
3. Skinny Dip Rose Gold Metal Headphones £30 Link Here. At 30 pounds a bit of a pricier item, however its cute and who doesn’t love a bit of rose gold and a glam way of listening to your favourite music.
4. River Island Pink Cardigan £42 Link Here. So I may have the natural obsession of the blogger cardigan, but this one is my favourite. Pink is such a good colour this season, and so would make the perfect gift for any fashionista.
5. Mulled Wine Candle £11 Link Here. Its Christmas and so candles are a must have especially making things cosy and they smell divine.
6. Topshop Moto Cropped Jacket £59 Link Here. I love this jacket and I love the colour. It is perfect for autumn, warm and cosy. It is still available in every size, and it is perfect for an autumn to winter outfit.
7. Topshop Washed Black Mom Jean £40 Link Here. Mom Jeans are the greatest and they are perfect on the wish list, super comfortable.
8. Freedom earrings/ any earrings. Earrings are such a good present idea, and can make any outfit.
9. Red Boots Zara £89.99 Link Here. I absolutely love these boots, Red boots have been massively popular this season, and they look amazing with any outfit.
10. Fitbit £129.99 Link Here. I love my fitbit, it is the best thing i bought myself. It is good to track my activity and see how well I am sleeping.
11. Oliver Bonas £28 Link Here. This vase is so lovely. I put it on this list because even when it comes to summer you still need a good vase to put all your flowers in.