Well September has been an absolutely roller-coaster of a month. I have officially moved back to uni, and I have enjoyed every minute of being back. (Post to follow).
I have enjoyed so much this September, so here are my favourites from the start of Autumn.
- Baskets- I’m meaning small wicker baskets that are soo cute and simple, which make my room feel a lot more cosier.
- Costa’s Ginger beer- It really is the nicest thing ever, it is cooling and refreshing especially with the weather we are having at the minute, where the ice keeps me cool but the ginger warms me up.
- Printstagram- Oh my days, this is amazing, and a great thing to do especially for presents, and for printing out your photos in big or small polaroid prints. You basically go on to the app, and pick the photos you want, from your Facebook, mobile and Instagram. I will be using it again in these coming next months whilst I finish decorating my University room.
- Natural Collection Mascara- Yes, I do realise this has been on my favourites for the past couple of months now, but I am still loving it and using it daily. I have switched colours, this time, to a black/ brown, which makes my lashes more natural and elongated. It is definitely one thing I keep buying.
- Primark Home- In the past couple of months I have been watching Gabby’s (VelvetGh0st) vlogs about moving to Brighton, and all of her homeware haul videos and it is there that I have seen some amazing products that Primark Home are stocking. From cushions to throws, I kind of want it all. There are some really cool animal silhouette bedding sets (to which I really love), which would be great to add some depth to any bedroom.
- Paperchase- I walked into Paperchase last week and saw some amazing wrapping paper which I thought would be a great way to decorate my room at Uni (Post to follow). They had quite a few choices, so I wasn’t stuck for a decision.
Well these have been my favourites of the last month. What were yours?
Thanks for reading. Til next time!